- Residents must use the garage as their primary parking space, with the corresponding unit driveway used for allowed vehicles that do not fit inside the garage.
- If the number of vehicles exceeds the combined garage and driveway parking space at any given unit, off-site parking must be used.
- Overflow (guest) parking areas are meant for use by guests or service vehicles. Unit owners who need to use the guest area for an emergency or for occasions where unit repairs block access to normal parking space (see item1) are asked to contact the management company and inform them of the special circumstances and anticipated duration of guest parking use.
- The guest areas are NOT to be used by residents for their personal vehicles on a regular basis.
- Residents may not use any parking area to store vehicles, or to park disabled vehicles or those with expired license tags.
- Parking on any grassed or lawn area is prohibited
- Parking on the street is prohibited since it may block access by emergency, fire, and police vehicles.
- Violators are subject to fines up to $25 per day; the Board reserves the right to tow violating vehicles at owner expense.
Parking signs at the main entrances to the Association property list the name and contact information for the towing company, in accordance with Ohio Law.
None of this is new. Please reference the Rules and Regulations for specifics. A digital download of the Rules and Regs is available for download on the Get Help page of this web site.