Plans are being made for 2018, following a long Winter..
The snow plow job done this past season was poor. Plowing-related damage has been cataloged, with cleanup to follow. Our current plowing contractor will be replaced. We have solicited several bids, and are vetting prospective replacements for the 2018-2019 plowing season. Next year, we will return to plowing driveways with a skid steer (Bobcat), instead of trucks. When the contractor selection is finalized, we will post the news here.
The Board met with our landscaper today. Items discussed include:
- Spring cleanup to start as soon as weather permits. Perhaps as early as next week.
- Mulching schedule: Mulch will be applied in May, before the Memorial Day observance.
- Selective planting of several common areas between driveways.
- Selective overseeding of the erosion control areas and reseeding of several bare spots.
- We shall request bids to replace two more retaining walls.
As soon as weather permits, we will inspect our building exteriors to assess and address cracked, damaged stucco. Cost estimates to follow.
Updates here soon.