Here's what's been going on the last few weeks:
- Arrangements were made to allow the city to install the final three wireless water meters. Our sincere thanks to the affected residents for their patience and cooperation in upgrading their inside water shutoffs.
- Trees/bushes were planted at two units where trees had been previously removed.
- Common area landscaping was repaired and upgraded at two units.
- Landscaping crews continued to repair and re-plant select hillside areas to help limit the severe erosion we have experienced in these areas.
- The badly rusted mailbox support at Ridge Side Court and Damon Drive was reported to the USPS. (Hopefully this will be addressed before another mailbox topples.)
- The Board has requested bids to replace the three worst retaining walls: two behind Lake Terrace Drive and another between Silver Valley Blvd. and Olson Spur.
Unit owners living near the old retaining walls know that they are litrerally falling apart, and may best be described as "termites holding hands."